Roll lengths: A standard roll is 25 m or 30.5 m long, and half rolls are 12.5 m or 15 m long. The length of rolls may be + or - 10 %. The delivered length is the one invoiced.
Partial length: A wire cloth roll may consist of a maximum of three roll pieces. The minimum length of a roll piece is 2.5 m.
Cloth width: For rolls and roll pieces, the width of the cloth shall not be less than the nominal width, but may be up to 2 % in excess.
Strips and cut-to-size-pieces: For strips, the width shall be specified. With orders of quantities of less than a standard roll, the length of individual strips may be reduced accordingly. For cut-to-size pieces, the sides, lengths, angles and radii shall be specified.
Woven wire cloth shall be labelled with the following informations:
– the name and the trade-mark of the manufacturer.
– the material of the wire.
– the nominal aperture width w
– the nominal wire diameter d
– the type of weave, if not plain.
– the length and width of the roll or strip, or the size and number of pieces.
– the weight (mass), if required.
If the cloth roll consists of several roll pieces, the length of each piece shall be indicated.Woven wire cloth in strips or pieces shall be so labelled on the outer packing. The length and weight of each rolled strip (coil) shall be specified subject to agreement.