HAVER & BOECKER, a leading manufacturer of high-precision wire cloth and screens and ARTECH Ultrasonic Systems AG, a subsidiary of Crest-Holding and specialist in ultrasound technology, are collaborating to provide custom-made ultrasonic screening systems with frequency variation.
HAVER Ultrasonic Screens with ARTECH Frequency Variation.
Your numerous advantages:
- No “hot spots” on the resonator or screen since the resonance frequencies are covered only briefly
- The caking on of powder is prevented with temperature-sensitive powders without loss of throughput
- Longer time periods between the screen’s cleaning cycles
- Longer service life times of the screen mechanics and screen
- No tuning of the ultrasonic mechanics necessary – the current screen mechanics can be retrofitted and tensioned with the ARTECH sound conductor system problem-free
- Frequency variation makes possible the excitation of several screens by a generator – this reduces the necessary investment
- Frequency variation excites the entire structure including the screen, which makes possible the distribution of the sound field over the entire surface, which allows for a high throughput
- Considerable process safety with forced oscillations without phase regulation, the mechanics always oscillate even without resonances – no possibility of generator overload
- Converter and HF cable are located outside the powder flow, no caking on the converter is possible
- ATEX certificate for ATEX Zone 20 inside the screening machine as well as for ATEX-Zone 22 outside the screening machine are available
HAVER ultrasonic screens with ARTECH frequency variation:
One System – Many Advantages!